Considering The Sale of Your Home?
The memories, hard work, time & money invested makes this an important and almost always difficult decision. It’s still home!
Consult a real estate agent to make sure you have all the information required to plan your decision. Ask the following questions to get your answers before you sign.
There is a difference...State of the art marketing, high energy action and a solid record of superior results!
- How is the local market right now . . . and where is it headed in the immediate future?
- How should I proceed with the sale of my property? Are there alternatives?
- How can I select the right Real Estate Agent / Are there any guarantees?
- How can the service differ between agents and various real estate companies?
- How effectively will they market my property?
- Exactly what will the agent do and how? Will they coordinate every detail, keep me informed and follow-up?
- How much is the commission? Are there other associated costs?
- Could there be tax implications or benefits?
- What issues or problems should I disclose ?
- Are there any legal implications? Can I be held responsible for problems/defects after the sale?
- What is TITLE INSURANCE all about ? What does it cover? How much can it cost ?
- How do we approach issues relevant to PYRITE, VERMICULITE INSULATION, FERROUS OXIDE, etc…..how are these best resolved ?
- Is the certificate of location up to date?,,,,what are the implications of potential problems within ?
- Is my agent in a position to assist me in relocating either locally or out of town?
Click here for my short guide on important steps towards a successful transaction.
Royal LePage & Grant Staley
All real estate companies are not the same! I work for you and Royal LePage works for me!
- State of the art marketing; extensive internet coverage, media exposure and a vast network of clients, potential customers, professional contacts and business associates!
- 12,000+ sales representatives and support staff operating out of 600 offices in Canada coast to coast.
- Corporate relocation business representing over 6,600 employee transfers annually with 450+ corporations and government agencies.
- Award-winning Royal LePage website - www.royallepage.ca (bilingual, approximately 1 million users/month).
- The average surfer is on the Royal LePage web site for over an amazing 11 minutes
- Eight (8) highly visible prime west island shopping centre locations and 2 shopping centre kiosks located in Fairview and Faubourg de L'île.
- Access to thousands of potential home buyers.
- Introductory Seller presentations including 'Free' Market Analysis.
- Seller service guarantees.
- Real Estate Planning Services
- Bilingual Service
A Few Selling Testimonials
Click here to view selling testimonials.